Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Starving kelly

Weight: 155

When I was younger I was SCRAWNY. I struggled to keep the weight on. People used to joke that I would never have a weight problem. And do I have a weight problem now? Some people would say that at 155 I don't. But recently I've had some sort of hormonal flux or whatever, and my body now has the capability to gain 10 pounds in a month with no diet changes and 5 pounds in a week on vacation. So do I have a weight problem? I don't know. But I certainly have a weight gaining problem.

So...I am setting this up today to start a journey. A journey of discovery about myself and my relationship with food, myself and my relationship to body image, myself and my relationship with fat people, myself and my relationship with skinny people, and myself and my relationship with dieting.

I'm going to call it...Starving kelly.

2 comments:

CRB-H said...

Totally understand where you are coming from. Read my latest entry and you will see some of the garbage I go through. It is a journey into yourself and who you are. It is a deep journey that I hope I can help you with. I have dealt with this stuff my whole adult life and with the preception of the public, my family and myself.

LiveLee said...

i may just starve with you...