Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Weight: 153

So, I have a loss. I'm pretty happy about that. I have a feeling that it's going to be a struggle today. I've been having trouble sleeping, and I'm always hungry when I'm tired. Maybe I can grab a nap today at the movie theater.

C had a major breakdown at the pool yesterday. I knew not to take the advice of the swim teacher to try to force her to swim. Now C doesn't want to go back to the pool. The poor thing is terrified, and she has made herself sick thinking about it. Poor baby. I have got to learn to just trust my instincts about knowing when to push and knowing when not to.

Food plan:
Bkfst: Total & skim milk
Snack: Cheese stick and apple
Lunch: ???????Salad or something???????
Dinner: Pork loin & cucumber/tomato salad
Dessert: WW fudgesicle or popsicle

Positives:
1. B was really good and helpful this morning.
2. C's last day of swimming lessons!
3. Talked to friend this morning and enjoyed our conversation which was really more of a venting. Feel grateful that she trusts me with her stuff and I with my stuff.

No comments: