Thursday, July 20, 2006

Weight: 154

Have a crazy busy day today, and I'm struggling to come up with a food plan. Lunch time is at the cheap movies for the kids, can't do an early lunch because of appointments. So what to eat at the movie theater??? I have a cereal bar...maybe that can get me through until we get out.

Did OK yesterday. Ate as planned except my peaches that I bought 2 days ago had already gone bad. So...should have hada different fruit. But had Fiber One Snacks instead. I always go for the easy when I have to be spontaneous. At what point do I ever start going for the good instead of the easy? When does that become natural?

Also, had 2 WW fudgesicles after dinner. Curse the sugar cravings! Other than that, stuck to the plan.

To eat today:
Bkfst: Oatmeal
Snack: Cereal Bar (fiber one)
Lunch: Apple, WW Sdwch.
Snack: Cheese Stick
Dinner: Salad with chicken, tomatoes, apples, cranberries, almonds
65 oz. H2O

Positives:
1. Scale is now showing a loss
2. Am not feeling so surly today. Perhaps I am getting used to feeling hungry.
3. Am looking forward to a night out with the husband Saturday with no kids. Now, I just have to narrow down the 5million things we want to do to 1 or 2!

1 comment:

LiveLee said...

Woo hoo! keep it up!