Monday, July 24, 2006

Weight: 155

So this weekend I gained the pound back. I blame it on wine and good living!lol Oh well. Summer is a hard time for me to diet. Too much socializing going on with the pool, etc.

Now, however, some friends and I are planning a trip to Mexico. We've almost solidified the dates, and so I'm starting to think about what I'm needing to get done before I go. Top of the list...lose at least 20 pounds! I think I'll call it the Mexico diet. We'll see how it goes. I had a friend who used to be a trainer. Maybe she can hook me up with a workout regimen. I know what to do as far as food is concerned. I'm an expert at that! Most overweight people who have tried to lose weight are experts at knowing what they're supposed to eat. It's making ourselves do it is the problem. But now I have the Mexico and wearing a bathing suit in the middle of winter motivation going for me. YIKES! We'll see how it goes.

Food plan:
Breakfast: Total with skim milk
Lunch: Scrambled egg whites with Canadian bacon and onions, apple.
Snack: Apple? Cantaloupe?
Dinner: Grilled Pork Chop (no bone), salad with tomatoes, carrots, red onions, tangy tomato dressing
Dessert: 1 or 2 WW fudgesicles
Lots O Water.

Positives:
1. Husband not being a pain in the butt about Mexico girls trip
2. Kids are being really good this morning.
3. Good friends to go on trip with!

No comments: