Thursday, August 03, 2006

Struggling

Weight: Who the heck knows? I sure didn't weigh today.

I've been struggling with the eating lately. Actually I'm doing OK with the eating...sticking to the plan. But I can't seem to figure out what that nagging feeling is in the pit of the stomach that causes me to feel hungry when I've just eaten plenty of good, nutritious food. It's like little man person inside that keeps poking me and says, "go eat some crap. go eat some crap. White sugar is gooooooodddd....doooooo it!" It's taking everything I have not to give in. At what point does that little man go away?

Positives:
1. I thought of a brilliant punishment for little children who lie...make them do my housework. I don't know how effective it is, but at least I get my stuff done!
2. Found a good motivational dress to fit into for Mexico. If I accomplish my goal, I will look totally hot in it!
3. Talked to an old friend today. Enjoyed rehashing the good memories.

No comments: