Monday, August 21, 2006

Weight: 152

Well that's disappointing. Last Friday I reached 150. I guess I'm going to have to lay off of the wine being that's the only diet change I made this weekend. Big D and I went out last Saturday, and I loves me some wine! I'm so sad.

Today started a new workout program with Self.com. I'm doing the lose 8 pounds in 4 weeks. Basically it just changes your cardio a little bit and gives you a new toning program. Toning is no problem f0r me as I am an avid weight lifter. But cardio? BLECH! BLECH! BLECH! BLECH! BLECH! Needless to say, after todays cardio, I was drenched in sweat and tired. Yeah, I was lovely at the bus stop this morning with my son. Thank goodness for my new OSU hat! Now I just need to figure out a way to cover up the glowing red face I had.

On a more positive note I think my treadmill is dying. Every time I pumped it up to a running speed, it started making this loud popping noise. My husband will be disappointed, but I'm loving the idea of the excuse not to get on it. wahahahahaha...that's my evil laugh for those of you who don't know.

Positives:
1. Got the work-out done by 8:30 this morning.
2. B's back at school and is excited by it! C's going this afternoon and is excited as well.
3. Tomorrow's a cardio day off! WOOHOO! O yeah! Can you feel my excitement?!

1 comment:

crazymumma said...

Good luck with your goal. I am in the worst condition after a summer of wine and food, no working out. Will be back at it on Tuesday when the kids go to school....