Monday, August 07, 2006

Weight: 153

So I'm on hold. I have a masterplan this week to get the next three off. Back to most veggies, fruit and protein. At least I didn't gain this past weekend like I did last weekend.

Last night I watched a little of a celebrity weight loss show on VH-1. On it was a former Baywatch babe. She weighed in at, drum-roll, 152! The horror! Anyway, she said she said the perfect weight for her was 120-125, and she's a whole inch taller than me! So...now I'm competing with her. Of course she doesn't know it. Sick, huh? I'm now competing with my imaginary TV competitor. What have I sunk to?

Oh well, whatever it takes.

Note: Last Wednesday I went to a friend's house to swim with the kids. I packed my healthy food to eat and was proud of my willpower in doing so. Then my skinny friend, Miss Size 0, plops down chips and hershey kisses down on the table in front of me. I think she's being passively aggressive and it trying to tempt me. Because as you know, the world revolves around me! I think she wants to be the only skinny girl.

Actually, I think I'm getting dilusional because I'm so hungry! Oh no! I'm getting mean like mean skinny girl. I better go eat something.

Positives:
1. I don't have to be anywhere to do anything today.
2. I got all of my writings down before 8:30 in the morning.
3. My daugter is being super sweet today in that she's in love with Mommy and is sitting right next to me working on her "puter."

No comments: