Thursday, November 16, 2006

Zoomba, Zoomba, Zoomba!

When you go on a trip with a friend who runs a minimum of 6 miles a day you are destined to be talked into taking a workout class. And even if the workout class sounds awesome because of the cool latin music that is played in it, you will not be able to keep up with said friend who runs a minimum of 6 miles a day. And when said friend is finished with the class and says, "That was awesome!!!" over and over again, inside you will be only thinking, "Holy God...that about killed me."

And if you don't believe me, just looking at the glowing red face that is mine, and you will know that although I am smiling on the outside, deep, deep inside, you know where the muscles exist, I am praying that I will be able to walk the next day!

Zoomba, Zoomba, Zooooooomba!

3 comments:

s@bd said...

you sort of look like you're grinning through gritted teeth ...


also? I attempt NEVER to go on vacation with someone who's in better shape than I am.

crazymumma said...

but the endorphins......

ummm, how does said friend find the time?

pameloooo said...

Thank God for my sunburn keeping me safely in the "condom" that morning!!!! Ahhh but that hot tub felt gooood.