Sunday, January 21, 2007

Day 14

So on Wednesday last week I got sick. Really sick. Well sick enough to forgo the diet and the gym. So yesterday was the first day I felt well. So off to the gym I go, tomorrow. I'm thinking about starting a new routine. But more about that tomorrow. But today I'll get back to the diet...

Day 14: Hit the Drive-through. Yeah, like I could with the ice. Actually Friday night I went. And I didn't get something healthy. Most of the time I do though. I usually get the kids meal. Or I get salad. Or something...healthier. But Friday I was still not great and I was weak and got chicken strips. (Kind of like what's in the picture only they didn't look as good, and I still ate them.)

And they were good.

And they were worth it.

Until I weighed myself today.

I AM AT MY ALL TIME HIGH!

EVER!!!!!

So in summary, I have now gained 20 pounds in 6 months. Explain that to me? 20 pounds in 6 months. I feel like screaming. Christ. No wonder my fat jeans were tight on me yesterday.

So today...I've eaten one bowl of soup, a fiberone bar, and a banana. In a complete state of panic I've eaten almost nothing. Who knows what I'm having for dinner. Probably some more soup or a boiled egg with raw carrots or something. I'm so flustered by this gain that I can't even think.

So I go to my husband today, who started his little routine the same time as I did, and asked him how much he had lost. Yeah...I was itchin' for a fight after that weigh-in. He's lost, of course, 4 pounds in two weeks. What has he done? Gave up beer and started exercising 5 days a week. (Woooooweeeee. Like I don't already to that.) And he had to admit that he really hasn't done much as far as the food is concerned. (And for those of you out there he eats only brown food...yeah that's right. I said it. Only brown.)WHAT?!?!?

Hey all you men out there.

YOU SUCK!!!!!
Photo courtesy of PDPhoto.org.

No comments: