Sunday, January 07, 2007

Day 4, 5, 6, and 7 in the Testoterzone

Day 4: Pick hearty grains...already do this...EASY!!!

Day 5: Crack some eggs...no problem...Easy!

Day 6: Do lunch at breakfast...good, I have left-over chili. Was a little hard to eat in the A.M.

Day 7: Sleep In: Well it's really for tomorrow, but I did it today. It is Sunday after all! Monday's would be just a little impossible to sleep in.

In the workout arena: I joined a gym this week. I've been talking about joining for a year now and have finally done it. I went yesterday at 8am, and all I have to say is this. If you want to see a bunch a middle-aged men sporting around the testosterzone area of the gym, Saturday at 8a.m. is your time to go! I had to look down on the eliptical machine at my feet because I was trying not to laugh. Good thing I was alone as a friend looking with me would have caused my utter collapse. You men at the gym...so funny!;)

Today I'm supposed to meet my ex-trainer friend at the gym. She's going to show me how to work all of the equipment in testosterzone. I guess that area could use a little estrogen!

Wish me luck!

No comments: