Thursday, January 04, 2007

Days 2 and 3

Day 2: Breakfast on Veggies: So I added veggies to breakfast, specifically sweet potatoes. They were good, but I found that that with the eggs they seemed to increase my appetite. It was either that or my time on the elliptical this morning got my metabolism going. So, I only did OK yesterday. I had a little stint with the last of the Christmas candy. I knew I should have thrown it out!

Day 3: Cut back on sugar: Well now that all of the Christmas candy is gone...shouldn't be a problem. I don't really eat sugar much. Just not my thing. I think I'm going to go back to the first days as well and have a huge breakfast. I'm really hungry this morning!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog! If you would like free diet tips please visit Weight Loss