Tuesday, January 02, 2007

One month to slim!

Yeah right! But I'm going to try it anyway. What am I talking about? This little plan by self.com.

Today: Eat More. Wha???? Now don't get too excited. You're just supposed to eat more...at breakfast. Their suggestion was 2 eggs, 8 oz. lowfat yogurt and healthy carbs like a piece of fruit. So I ate two hard boiled eggs, 1 piece of lean skim milk cheese stick and a Clementine. MMMMM I love Clementines! But boy was it hard to eat that much food in one sitting, especially in the morning.

On a side note, my friend and I finally picked a gym to join. Bonus...she's going to quit her gym, join with me, and help me wip my butt into shape! I'm going to have to teach her to be mean though as I'm weanie when it comes to working out. I'm hoping we can both learn something from each other.

Wish us luck! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

CRB-H said...

Good luck. I'm getting even more serious with mine at this time. I actually lost 2 pounds during Christmas...couldn't believe it. Again, Good Luck.