Saturday, February 17, 2007

2344.5 Calories

Yeah...that's a lot! More than I'm supposed to have in a day. I did work out, but I don't think that covers the extra 8-900 or so that I enjoyed. And boy did I enjoy it. I ate Valentine's truffles, ice cream, and fries. And they were good! But today I feel totally guilty. I'm wondering why yesterday of all days I blew it. I mean that was the point to me starting to write this stuff down, wasn't it? To figure out why I blow it when I blow it...

So let's see...yesterday I was feeling...happy? Yeah. I was feeling happy. I was excited about getting my new car. I was working on the re-decoration of my house. My husband was being nice. My kids were behaving. My friends were fun as usual. So what triggered it? Was it that I was happy? Is happiness my trigger? Do I not trust the happy? Boy. That's pretty messed up.

I think this study is going to have to be a wait and see thing. I'm pretty happy today. But I'm guilty about the food. So the happiness is tainted. I'll have to wait, I guess, for an un-tainted happy day to see what I do next.

Boy this becoming self-aware thing sure does bring up all of the dysfunction? Doesn't it?

No comments: