Monday, February 26, 2007

I am a future M.I.L.F.

I'm thinking about joining the Future M.I.L.F's over at Mom O Matic, but I won't be posting weight. I won't! I won't! I won't! I was thinking about weighing in, but if you've been reading long, you know that weight loss for me has been a dismal failure. If you have any doubts, well this morning I was up early and decided to weigh.

First Tip:
Never, never, never weigh on a Monday. Especially don’t if it's after your free day of pizza and wine. Yeah I know it sounds disgusting; I should have had beer. But wine sounded better. And yeah, wine with beer was disgusting. I should have had the beer. Now I have to wait for another full week before my next free day! I'll do it right this time. I promise!

Anyway, weighing on a Monday, baaaaaad. I am actually still at my all time high, and for those of you keeping track, I STILL HAVEN'T LOST A POUND!!! Actually for me, weighing period seems to be bad. I guess I need to finally break down and throw out that scale.

Another tip:
Taking your day off from the gym while you have a built in babysitter (i.e. Da Husband), BAD. Why? Well Little C is sick today. And sick child with a husband who generally is not home before the gym closes means no gym for Kelly. I really should have sucked it up and made it in Saturday. (I did make it in Sunday. I did 6 miles. Yeah it hurt. But it was better than the 9!)

I guess in general today is going to suck. I made the mistake of weighing in. And I can't make it to the gym to make myself feel better.

Yeah, suckity, suck, suck, suck!!!

So back to the decision.

Should I join the little Future M.I.L.F. club?

Well I already have, but I'll say it again,

"I AM NOT WEIGHING IN!!! I'm not! I'm not! I'm not!"

{I decided later that I didn't like the acronym M.I.L.F., so I think I'm just going to continue doing what I'm doing. Not to say that you can't be a M.I.L.F. if you don't want to. It's just not for me!;)}

{OK...I changed it back. I decided I need all the support I can get! So what if it comes from a group named after a gross acronym. Whatever! yeah, yeah, yeah I know! Talk about flip-flopping. }

No comments: