Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Stayin' Alive

Press play.

I know you want to.

Come on...

Do it....


So I gagged down a protein shake today. I tried all of the tips...skim milk, Splenda, etc. I find that chugging it like a beer works the best for me. My daughter was very impressed and said, "Does it taste better when you drink it that fast?" Actually I couldn't taste it at all. Now I remember why I used to chug beer.

Anyway, I'm finding that I'm am absolutely crazy hungry between noon and 3. Yesterday after lunch I ate 1 blueberry oatmeal bar, 2 Kashi bars, and finally yes, I had some ice cream. The ice cream finally satisfied me. Thank goodness I prepared a light dinner ahead of time. For as you may or may not know, I'm never home in the evenings (my silly children have too many activities), and I probably would have blown the day with a weak drive through moment at dinner time if I hadn't gotten out my crock pot in the morning.

So today I didn't get the crock-pot out, and I gave into the hunger by having a humongous lunch. I have to say though, I'm finally not hungry. And after that shake, I don't know if I'll even be hungry for dinner. We'll see.

On the gym front: Flirty reception guy has not been there all week! But I think Tina and I have gotten some street credit from the regulars in Testosterzone as their witty repartee to each other has extended to us. Most of them apparently never do cardio, and they were very impressed with Tina's 9-mile run that she is doing tomorrow. Wow! We're becoming one of the guys.

Can you see my strut and my chest pumping up?

Well it's only muscle as my boobs are finally saying good-bye.

It's the curse of the flat girl.



One other thing...I STILL HAVE NOT LOST ONE POUND!

No comments: