Monday, March 05, 2007

Cough, Hack, Wow they fit!, hack, woah, I can't breath...

Today my jeans fit. Well that's nothing unusual except that I grabbed by mistake my old jeans...you know the one's I grew out of? What a shocker! (And no, I didn't weigh. I didn't want to ruin my day. If the jeans are a mental illusion, I don't want to know...at least not today.)

So this change begs the question: what did I change? I raised my caloric intake to 1800. Man if all I have to do is eat more...I'm in!

On the gym front I went...and stayed for 15 minutes. I had to stop. I couldn't breathe. I went to my nemesis, the doctor, and I'm now on 4 different medications.

One refill for my inhaler
One refill for my nose stuff
Steroids
Antibiotics

I think that should cover everything. What do you think?

Oh...and no I don't hate my doctor in particular. I just have this little phobia.

2 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

I try to avoid doctors as much as possible, even though they've save my life on a few different occasions.

Butrfly4404 said...

I'm also not a big fan of doctors. I hate paying them to tell me "I think that'll be okay." WTH do you mean YOU THINK?? Diagnose me!!!

Congrats on the jeans, though! That's the best way to tell when your body is changing is the way your clothes fit. For example: my jeans that were saggy two months ago now fit a little better - :(

The calorie boost might help. We figured out with my mom that she had basically been starving herself fat. It sounds so unrealistic, but she really wasn't eating enough and it was making her body shut down - she was also frequently sick! She still has a hard time making 1300 calories some days, but she's down 15 pounds (last I heard).