Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm out of here!!!

I won't be getting on the computer for a while because I'm going to...


Wait for it.............................










Disney World!

And that means I won't be dieting. Wa.ha.ha.ha.haa......

I'll probably get in my cardio with the crazy amount of walking I'll be doing.

But I'm definitely not dieting! Can you feel my excitement. I can't wait to eat!!! Or is that a little sad that the most exciting thing about this trip is the fact that I'm not dieting? Oh well. That's OK because...


I'm not dieting!!!!


See you when I get back!

2 comments:

Butrfly4404 said...

I'm so excited FOR YOU. Yeah..dieting with all the carnival food and eating out for EVERY MEAL...dieting would suck WAY worse than at home.

Just don't undo all your hard work!

:-) (And don't forget to FILL up my tips post when you get home!! - Especially want to know where you stayed..I'm SO nosy!)

yerdoingitwrong said...

You'd better not be dieting. Have a blast!!!