Friday, April 06, 2007

Future MILF: Weekly Weigh-In

Weight: Same as last week. Did OK with the diet. Well there was that one day where I finished off Big D's b-day cookies. But you know, whatever!;)
Exercise: Monday 45 minutes cardio; 1 hour weights; Tuesday-Off; Wednesday-Chloe Sick; Thursday-Chloe Sick; Friday-45 minutes weights - 30 minutes cardio

Yeah - This week I sucked at working out. I could have gotten up early before Big D left for work and made it to the gym on Wednesday or Thursday. But I didn't. And I'd like to say that I'll make it up this weekend. But I probably won't; I've got too much to do this weekend.

Anyway, I read this good quote this morning:

Try as hard as we may for perfection, the net result of our labors is an amazing variety of imperfectness. We are surprised at our own versatility in being able to fail in so many different ways.
Samuel McChord Crothers
This was definitely not a striving for perfection week. But it wasn't a total failure either. Instead I think I'll just chock this one up to the break-even gods.

How did you do?

1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

How did I do? I didn't even post.

Good way to look at it...maybe it wasn't your best efforts, but you did make one. And you know where you lacked, so that's good too!