Thursday, April 19, 2007

How's Your Body Image?

I took this test yesterday as I had writer's block and was trying to stimulate the brain. But as you can tell (if you followed the link), I wasn't too successful. So sorry guys; you are just going to have to suffer through my ramblings! And while you're suffering...here's a little quiz. Enjoy!

Your Body Image is 32% Unhealthy, 68% Healthy

You're body image is quite healthy, though you're sometimes a little bit too hard on yourself.
Chances are you've got a rockin' body - so enjoy it!


Oh...and since I've got writer's block, the rest of my post is over here. You can do it. Follow the link. There you go. No? You're still here. OK. Take the little mousy and make the arrow move. Got that? OK. Now move the arrow to the underlined word "here." Got that? OK. Now push the left button on your mouse. Yay you!

Wait.

You're still here.

I can't help you.

No really.

I can't help you.

Don't cry.

Maybe you should go to the gym instead.

You're good at that.

Don't cry.

Now see I feel bad.

I, I have to go.

Goodbye.

I said...Goodbye!

1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

ahahahahahahah!!!!

FYI...worked out this morning...stuffing my face now.
Didn't work out yesterday (but did the day before)ate like a horse.

Still blaming PMS, though.