Sunday, April 29, 2007

One Day Blog Silence

One Day Blog Silence

There has been a lot of criticism for those choosing to be silent tomorrow, April 30th. And I agree, sometimes silence isn't the healthiest of ways of dealing with one's sorrow. However, I also believe that some talk too much. And perhaps if we in our busy lives would sit and be silent, and remember all who suffer in this world, we might be kinder to each other and ourselves. And for that reason I am choosing to be silent tomorrow.

Join me or not. The choice is yours. And I’m certainly not going to choose for you.

1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

Well, technically I am NOT silent today...but that's really just because it's so hard to shut me up.

Personally, I wish this day would have come sooner...around the time the media wouldn't STOP covering it. I think it would have sent a stronger message.

I have no criticism for you, I think it's a good thing to do.