Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So yesterday I did the spinning class again. And the teacher was awesome. I just have to say one thing...hey Thursday teacher...YOU SUCK! Quit already.

So about spinning. My patootee...oweeee! But I do have to say, "I'm sorry honey, not tonight. Spinning class was too hard," is a much better excuse than the headache one. Seriously. I think if anyone went anywhere near that part of my anatomy right now I'd have to hurt them. Seriously. I think I'm bruised.

So yesterday after class I was all hopped up on adrenaline, and when the teacher suggested we all take the next class, yoga/pilates, I thought, "Cool!"

Yeah.

Not so cool.

The class focused on legs.

LEGS!!!!

And the legs are pissed today. But I do have to admit the class wasn't a total waste. I got a good nap in the last three minutes of class. At least I think I was sleeping. I sure did jump when the teacher started talking after 3 minutes of pure silence and mellow yoga music.

I wonder if I snored.

Anyway, I have been starving lately. So I have a question. Are most of you crazy hungry the day of an intense workout? How about the day after? No? Not the day after?

Maybe it's stress.

Well that's all for now. My daughter has come into my office and said, Mom, "You must feed me now!!!! Palease! I'm SERIOUS!"

I have got to stop blogging in the morning and save it for when she's at school.

3 comments:

Butrfly4404 said...

I've been starving PERIOD. Haha...I think That's also the reason, though. I actually bought vending machine stuff, even.

Blech. Worst part? My elliptical broke down (ALREADY!) this morning...so no workout tomorrow!! How am I EVER going to work off that Taco Johns????

To be serious, though...It totally depends. Some days when I work out, I can get through the day and actually have to remember to eat. Some days, I just can't stuff enough food in. I'm going to start paying attention to this, tho.

Sonya said...

I would love to take a spinning class but wasn't sure if it was worth it. From what I hear, it's quite a workout! I salute you for doing it and the "legs" class!

Lotta said...

So impressed you did spinning. I just can't do those bikes. I do the old lady ones were your are sitting in a regular seat. Lord knows my coochie is padded enough, but it always hurts. And that's not a place I want to build up a callous!