Friday, April 27, 2007

Weekly Weigh-In--i.e. one really boring post

Weight: I don't know. I'm not weighing in today. The odds are good that I didn't lose, and I don't want to be in a bad mood for the rest of the weekend.

Exercise:
Saturday--Heavy yard work-2 hours
Sunday--Nothing
Monday--30 minutes cardio; 1 hour weights
Tuesday--45 minutes Spinning class
Wednesday--1 hour weights
Thursday--Nothing
Friday--Haven't decided. I probably need to do cardio again. But I also need to work in the yard.

Food: Did fine until yesterday. Had a bad food day. I did the low-carb thing and totally brokedown and ate some tatertots. They were yummy. And they were worth it. I'm back on track today. I'm boiling some eggs right now.

Well that's all for this week. I don't really have anything inspirational to say.

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Kelly, I have been doing so well on my diet/lifestyle change (call it what you will, it is still a diet) for 2 months. This is the first time in years I have stuck to it. However, for the past 3 days, I have been a bit off track and trying to regroup, before I really get off track. So glad I found your blog. This is hard stuff, the scale has way too much power over my life, but I know I am going to stick to it this time. I am sending lots of good diet wishes your way.