Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bathing Suit Hell

So I've been feeling pretty good since I stopped weighing. And then I realized the neighborhood pool was opening this weekend. I know that I can't get into my suits from last year. So I thought, "Hey! There's a sale a Macy's with a coupon today. I'm going to go suit shopping."

I got a new suit.

In a size I never in my life dreamed I would ever get too.

I'm not eating tonight, and I'm not taking off the tags yet.

And I'm cutting my calories.

At 1600 a day, that's going to be hard.

So much for letting myself get the sushi with the cream cheese tomorrow night.

And so much for feeling good.

I'd feel really, really bad except this just came into my office...


And this...

And this...

1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

HOw do you not DIE from the cuteness?

I love dressy time - there are always those odd pieces where you think "Is this a shirt? A skirt maybe?" and the girl always finds a cool way to wear it.

Good luck with cutting your calories. I just tried on my suit yesterday and it made me sad. I bought it expecting to drop a couple pounds before summer. HAHAHAH!