Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I am a total slacker.

So I haven't been here since Friday.

And the neighborhood pool opens this Saturday, and I have to put on a suit, in public after a night of out-out. (Explanation here.)

And today was the first day I hit the gym since last, ummmmm, Thursday.

And today I ate Jr. Whopper AND a medium onion rings.

And while working out I kept burping up the Whopper, Blech!

And I almost puked while on the ab machine, almost puked Whopper and onion rings.

And I'm not sure if I'm going to go to the gym the rest of the week.

Well except Friday when I promised to meet Tina.

Why?

I am a total slacker.

And tanning is an easier solution.

For tan fat is better than white fat.

And again, I'm a total slacker.

Watcha gonna do about it?


2 comments:

Lavender said...

LOL Tan fat! Like, white meat or dark? Hey, the work out youposted for the 18th was pretty full on, good on ya!
Thanks for stopping by - hang in there!

Butrfly4404 said...

OMG, don't you HATE that feeling after eating something nasty? I used to live on fast food, now I have to 'recover' after I eat it.

I agree on the tanness. I've been working my Dove Glow or whatever it is. Makes me feel better, too. At least I LOOK like I go outside.