Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A little help please.

I'm trying something new. Well it's not new. It's old. But it's new this week. And the place you have to go to is new. So help me out, will ya?

I know some of you have offered in the past to help me with the food intake. So here I am, asking for help. I've set up a little on-line food journal. And if you feel so inclined hop on over, and let me have it!

I've been working since January to drop some pounds/sizes but I've lost nothing and have gotten bigger. And as we all know I work out...a lot.

So it must be the food.

Or my body has gone haywire.

I have a leeeeeetle doctor phobia, however, so I'm going with the food for now.

So...wanna help?

I'll take any advice. Though I do have some food allergies. But I'll post those as well over at Starving Kelly's Munchorama.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Butrfly4404 said...

I added it to my reader!
Now I can be INSTANTLY updated when you eat. :) hhaahhaha!

SmartCookie said...

Hey, unsolicited advice time.. for what it's worth, I used to be a runner. I did half-marathons. I found that when I was running A LOT I ended up gaining weight because I was hungry all the time. I also think I'd play this game with myself whereby I'd feel like I burned an ungodly number of calories because the run was hard and therefore, I deserved a cupcake. I found that in order to curb that I had to scale back on the amount of exercise. Sounds counter-intuitive, but it worked for me. I now exercise longer, but not as hard and I have a better time balancing the calories in vs calories out. = )

Michelle said...

Agree with "smartcookie!" I too used to run...many, many miles at a time. I'd eat and eat and eat after a long episode and gained as well. Being pregnant currently, I am not really a person to give advice now, but do find that I'm better off if I don't kill myself with workouts. Consistency is key with me: 20-30 minutes a day, every day. Eat the majority of my calories before 6 p.m. (stay away from sweets...which are my downfall) and my weight has been stable for years. I also have two thyroid diseases, so in order to maintain a good metabolic status, I must remain consistent with food intake and exercise. Wishing you luck!