Friday, May 25, 2007

MILF Weekly Weigh-In

I really should be kicked out of this group. I didn't give a crap what I weigh right now. All I know is that it's bathing suit season, and I'm prayin' for rain! Come on baby! Rain. Rain all summer long! Because Kelly's cellulite is fantastic right now, and I can only make excuses of having my period for a few more weeks now before the kids will get suspicious.

And they've made that stupid new rule about not being allowed to be intoxicated while at the pool any more, so really I don't know how I'm going to be able to delude myself into thinking for more than five minutes that I am the hottest Mommy in a bathing suit at the neighborhood pool this summer!

Rain baby! Rain.

Wait, let me look at the forecast...

TODAY TONIGHT SATURDAY SATURDAY
NIGHT
SUNDAY SUNDAY
NIGHT
Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm Chance Of T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Chance
Of
T-Storm
Hi: 75°F
Lo: 61°F Hi: 79°F
Lo: 61°F Hi: 81°F
Lo: 65°F


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Butrfly4404 said...

I was thinking the same thing this morning. I don't post because I haven't lost a damn pound...why would I want to repeatedly admit that I am lazy? :)

I hope she doesn't kick me out, though. I really am going to try again - we are getting the replacement elliptical on Monday!!

Philip. said...

Funny, amusing post :-)

I have just discovered your blog and must say how good it is. I'll certainly be back to visit.

If you get a chance, please feel free to say hello on mine, I 'd love to hear from you.

Philip
www.disabled-help.org