Tuesday, May 15, 2007

“Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success.” Christopher Lasch

What was Starving Kelly's favorite part of Mother's Day you ask?

Well shopping of course!

And most importantly getting new clothes to make her feel pretty.

See my new shirt?


Yeah, it was only 30% off.

So why did Starving Kelly break her "60% off minimum or she no buy it" rule?


Yeah, enough said.

Now we just have to get the booty to fall in suit.

Come on booty!

Think pre-children days.

Do it. Do it. DO IT!

Oh and if you were wondering...no I haven't lost any weight yet.

But my scale did die a sad death this weekend.


So I wouldn't know.


1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

Hahahahah!

Cute top!! Did you buy it because its a small and it fits or because you want it to fit?

I have a pair of black Express pants that are a 5/6. I giggle a little bit every time I wear them. Pretty sure they were just big to begin with and stretched with me. Because I haven't been a six since I was 14.