Friday, May 04, 2007

Weekly Weigh-In

Weight: Nothing lost; nothing gained.

Exercise:
Saturday - 20 minutes walking
Sunday - 20 minutes walking
Monday - 45 minutes spinning; 2 hours heavy yard work
Tuesday - 45 minutes lifting
Wednesday - 45 minutes spinning
Thursday - Rest
Friday - 1 hour lifting

Diet: Started Monday on crappy low-carb B.S. Well actually I started last week, but ended up cheating every day until Monday. What can I say? Low-carb is really, really, really hard.

Anyway, nothing lost and nothing gained but a new t-shirt! My husband is absolutely mortified at the idea of me wearing this shirt out of the house. And being in the crazy no sugar state of mind that I'm in, I'm thinking, "What's more out of the house than a few pictures on the internet? Right?"

But the pictures were boring. So I started messing with the colors. I tried the green. Kind of gross looking I think. Then I went for the blue, because I'm so blue about missing my sugar. (Yeah, yeah, yeah...bad joke. I know. My brains all fried with no sugar, seeeeeeee?) I don't mind that one. But the daughter insists that the pink is the very best, you know because she's 5.

Anyway, after 3 experiments I got bored again. Why? Because I have the attention span of a nat, and no sugar really isn't helping. Can I bitch more about getting no sugar?

Why yes, yes I can!

I think I'm going to give the low-carb experience, much to my family's chagrin, one more week. I’m just that kind of crazy right now. So be prepared for the foggy, the grumpy, and the sad. And of course be prepared for more bitching.

Of course pink is really cheery. Maybe my daughter is right. Pink might be the best color for helping me right now.

2 comments:

Butrfly4404 said...

Whoa!? You got a shirt??

Haha..I don't think The Man would want me to wear it out, either. He doesn't even like the button on my blog. :p

Good luck with the carb diet!

Anonymous said...

If you want to stick to low-carb, get the George Stella cookbooks - they're great!