Friday, June 08, 2007

Future MILF: Weekly Weigh-In - Starting Anew

New Starting Weight: 159.2

My friend Tina says this is why she hates scales. Point two. What's that? Like point two is going to make any difference. When I was doing weight watchers sometimes all I would lose in a week was point 2. And it got me through the week. I think it's actually better if you're a slow loser like myself.

As long as you don't beat yourself up over a point 2 gain. Which really is the problem with weighing period.

Food: OK...I really can't keep up another blog. I haven't posted at the Munchorama in forever. I may take it down. Or maybe I'll leave it up for when the kids are back in school, and I have more time.

Overall the I did well with the food. Until today at lunch. I WAS STARVING! And I was weak. I had buttered white noodles with spinach and tofu.

BUTTERED....WHITE noodles.

Nice. I'll probably gain 5 pounds over the weekend.

Exercise: This week I was complaining to Tina that my biceps are so much weaker than the rest of my body. But then I walked by a trainer who was with a skinny in shape looking girl doing dips. I saw what she was doing and realized, I am so much tougher than I give myself credit for. I am a total bad ass compared to most of the women in here!

A long time ago I used to come home from a sports conditioning class, where we mostly did kick boxing, totally pumped up full of testosterone.

I used to say to my husband, "Wanna wrestle. I can take ya! Do ya? Do ya?"

Yeah.

He could always take me.

But now, now I'm a bad ass.

I think I'm going to go look for the husband. I can totally take 'im!

No comments: