Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Look at this!

So yesterday I was getting dressed in front of my mirror and I noticed this...

Yeah, it's my arm. But here let me help you...

See that? That's my shoulder muscle. And you can see it! But that's not all...

I have a bicep! It's not a big one. But it's there! See...can you see it?

I don't know what this muscle is but it's bigger isn't it?

I still need to work on this one. But I swear, it doesn't wiggle nearly as much.

What? You're not impressed? Well how about I show you this muscle?

Yeah. You're not messing with me now are ya?


Oh and hey...click on this so I can go to BlogHer '07 OK?



You don't want me to show your the previous shot again now do ya?



1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

Look at you, Muscle Woman! Hahaha!!! Now you see where all that hard work is going, right?

I clicked. (Again!)