Friday, June 22, 2007

MILF Weekly Weigh-In: My little angry rant filled with profanity.

Weight: 156.8 Down .6---WTF .6?????
Diet: 1200-1400 calories per day with less than 19.6 grams of fat per meal.
Workout: Gym 2x - 1 hour each and at home lifting 45 minutes 1x

OK the Alli experiment is over and I have to say one thing...what a pain in the ass. Not literally as some seem to have become obsessed with, but figuratively. I never had the shitting oil problem. Perhaps because I am 'um following the rules. You know, the basic dieting rules...low fat, balanced diet, etc. If you have the shit's I've decided it's because you're too fucking lazy to do it the right way and you're looking for an easy way out via this pill. You deserve the shits man. But I'm not bitter. No...not at all. You probably lost weight by I don't know, actually eating a vegetable! But me, I struggle--follow the rules--be oh so careful--and do everything anyone has ever told me to do, and I lose fucking .6 pounds! WTF!!!

I guess I'm supposed to be happy with .6 pounds. I guess it's better than nothing. And there were weeks on Weight Watcher's where I only lost .2 and .3 pounds. So I guess I did double my weight loss like Alli promised.

OK, OK, OK...I'll keep going. One more week at least. I was really hoping to average a pound a week, but whatever. Fucking .6 will have to do.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

May I join you in your "healthy" dieting quest in October after this next baby arrives? Promise...I'll do it the "right" way too! :)

Butrfly4404 said...

I could never base my weight loss on pounds. In the morning, I weigh five pounds less than I do at night.

And if you think about it...a bottle of water weighs a pound.

I think the best way to do anything is to stick with it. You can't expect dramatic change in a week, so don't give up on it after a week. I'm cheering for you.

fatboyslimming said...

Hi, As a bloke dieting I must admit the target weight has more to do with it just being a figure. My real goal posts are getting my body into clothes which look good. Yes even us blokes like to wear good clothes. And being able to play football (soccer) with out ambulance attendence. So I am eating what I want within reason so it saves me getting stressed or upset by denying myself. But I am just spending or planing to spend more time down the gym. So I am working more off than what I put in. Anyways good luck with your MILF diet. do we get to see pictures.