Friday, June 29, 2007

MILF Weekly Weigh-In

Weight: 155.6 - Down 1.2
Exercise: Gym 2x's avg. 45 minutes each time; Dancing - 1x - 3 hours
Food: 12-1400 calories/day; fat/meal no more than 19 grams

Last Saturday I dropped to 155.6. Yeah the day after the weigh in last Friday. I must have been holding on to some water weight or something. This week I was hoping to see a 4 in my weight. I haven't seen a 4 in so long! But if my pattern hold true I might see a 4 tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

So far Alli really doesn't seem to have done anything more for me than weight watchers did. I pulled my old paper work from weight watchers, and so far I'm holding true to my pattern of weight loss almost directly to the number. It will be interesting to see what next week holds for me.

Well that's about all I have for this week. Not very exciting...but then again, neither is dieting!

Maybe I'll finally change my workout song for ya for some motivation....

1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

Yay! I'm celebrating for you!

Hey, how tall are you? We weigh about the same thing, but you seem tall from your pictures. (I'm only 5'4" - and the nurse "gave that" to me because I was so close).

I'm very happy for you.

But the question is: what's easier, Alli or WW?