Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday, Monday

So I'm sure everybody's wonderin'--did Kelly get the anal leakage from alli? That answer would be no. I already eat a pretty low-fat diet, so according to the warnings I really didn't need to worry. But that didn't stop me from being panicky the whole first day, Saturday. Saturday we had friends to our neighborhood pool for a cookout, and I brought my own meat to grill. Some little kid ate my low-fat dog, and I made the husband make me another one. He was already starting to clean up and said, "Can't you just eat a regular dog?" I shrilly replied, "No! I'm too paranoid about getting the shits!" He looked at me in a way that made me a little uncomfortable.

I guess if you're worried about getting the shits because of the diet you're on that's a bad sign. However, I've decided that since I've already spent the money on the pills, I'm going to ride this through to the end. We'll see what happens. At the very least I'll lose weight because I can't binge eat because my fear of the shits overrides my need to stuff my face with fat. Maybe that's why it works? I don't know.

BTW...Lotta has a good MILF post this week. So...go on over and read it.

And...if you haven't noticed my new workout music section check it out. I'm going to try to change it up often as the mood hits me. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Butrfly4404 said...

Well, yay! for zero leakage, huh?

Haha...I suppose the fear WOULD be enough to drive me. Maybe I should just pretend that will happen anyway.

Wait: Didn't we already discuss how gross I feel after fast food? I dont' remember? If only I could remember that when I'm shoving the naughty stuff down the pie hole....

LiveLee said...

ah, yes. the shits threat...
you may find this interesting.