Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Tan fat IS better than white fat.

Well I was right.

Tan fat is better than white fat.

And the pool is open, and I am now tan.

And I think I look good...or at least better.

Well at least I thought this way until I got my new scale today.

Yeah, I weigh the same as when I originally started.

Of course this perhaps is the first accurate scale I've had in my house in quite a while...;)

On the gym front:
I haven't talked about the gym in a while. So 3 weeks ago I took a week off from cardio because I just needed a break.

Then I went dancing...in heels...drunk.

Yeah, I sprained my ankle.

Commence the laugh-fest.

Done yet?

No?

OK...just a little more time...

So I took one more week off to heal.

Week 3: The kids both have camp at 9am, and the time causes me not to be able to go to spinning class. So YESTERDAY I finally made it to the gym for some cardio. I crammed it in between dropping off the boy at karate and picking him up 40 minutes later.

One thing I can say for having no time is that it causes to you haul ass on the elliptical.

3 miles in 24 minutes baby!

One other thing I have to say is that the college kids are home.

They have all joined my gym.

I've never seen more young hot guys preening around testosterzone.

It

is

fabulous!

Really.

You should come visit me.

I'll take you to the gym.

Unless you're a guy

And your straight.

Then I've got nothin' for ya.

Sorry.

Go to your own gym.


Oh...one last thing...

Don't worry.

The boobs are not back.

I'm still buff.

I can lift with a sprained ankle.

I'm still all pecks baby!

You know, if that's your thing.





2 comments:

Butrfly4404 said...

That's how I'd look at it about the scale, too.

I'm happy for your tan. I don't tan, I just burn, peel and glow white again. Hah, I actually use that Dove lotion with gradual tanners in the summer so I don't look so ghostly.

Dalton said...

great blog. losing weight is for losers!