Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bye-Bye 5!

The last time I successfully lost weight I was in Weight Watcher's. When I was in Weight Watcher's, at the meetings they gave out awards for goals achieved. The first goal they gave an award for was the 5 pound goal. Now for some of us the first 5 pounds come off almost instantly. But for other's it came off slowly...oh, so, slowly! But either way when you hit that goal you would get your name announced, you would stand up in front of everybody, and you would gleefully accept your award which was usually something small like a bookmark or something. But you loved that bookmark for it represented something to you, something great that you had done for yourself.

So last week I hit my 5 pounds lost goal. But there was no reward given to me. And quite frankly, I missed it. So...I created my own!

Whew!

I feel better!

I think I'm going to spread the love. I'm going to send it on over to a gal who started the whole Future M.I.L.F. shabang. Now I know she's already lost like 25 pounds, but no-one gave her an award. So here you go Lotta! Here are your awards.


Wow! That's a lot! Makes you feel good no?

OK, now it's your turn, my readers. Feel free to copy the button and then...

pass it on!

2 comments:

Butrfly4404 said...

That button is way cooler than the one I made a long time ago.

Congratulations on yours! And BIG congrats to Lotta. She's really showing us what it's all about, huh?

Lotta said...

I love those! I need to make some awards that reflect my goals. The "I can see my cooter again" award for example.