Friday, July 06, 2007

Future MILF: Weekly Weigh-In - Alcohol

Weight: 156.2
Exercise: Walking; Lifting weights; 1K Fun Run with the family
Diet: 1200-1400/under 20 g fat per meal

So why the gain when I was down earlier in the week? One word...alcohol. July 4th was a big party evening. I didn't so much eat too badly, but I did consume quite a bit of alcohol. I'm not too worried as it usually takes 3 fully days to sweat it all out of my system and for my weight to be back to normal on the scale. Usually it stands for about 1-2 pounds. We'll see if that holds true with my new crazy body that's doing it's own thing!

I'll be back tomorrow with another weigh-in! See you then!

1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

Al is the reason I decided to quit trying to LOSE over the summer. Sad, huh? I don't even drink very often. I just hate NOT being able to because it will diffuse all my efforts. But if I have NO efforts...

haha, j/k...I am still watching what I eat - but not saying no to the Drink as much.