Friday, July 13, 2007

Future MILF: Weekly Weigh-In

Weight: 154.8--Down 1.4
Exercise: Absolutely near nothing. Well I am going to the gym this morning. But really, I'm too obsessed with my new hobby to be interested in a silly thing like exercise!
Diet: Same old, same old.

So finally I'm seeing the 4 again. See how boozin' it up can totally screw up your diet? Two weeks ago on a Tuesday I saw the 4. But then I had a beverage. OK, OK. I had a few beverages. And it's taken me how long to see the 4 again? 1 week and 1/2? Geez Louise! Lesson learned. Well almost...that glass of wine last night did taste mighty fine.

Well I better go and see what the kiddies are doing. They just did this little subversive maneuver past my office door. One did a quick run by. Then the other peeked in quickly and did a quick run by. Now I hear some pretty intense whispering going on....

Little Children! What are you doing??????

No comments: