Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ouch my bum! and The Pep Talk

Lunging squats are so evil. You don't realize their evil until the next day when you can't get out of bed, or sit down on the toilet, or can't make it upstairs to your office, or are afraid to sit down because once you do, you can't get back up again.

But the worst is when you start making your kids run errands for you around the house because the idea of getting up off of this chair...well it's just too much to fathom!

My bum hurts!

Do you feel my pain?

On another note:
I had to give myself a little pep-talk in the mirror today. I made the mistake of weighing, and I'm up some more. Yikes! So I had to give the pep talk... You know the one.

It's the one where you tell yourself it's OK. You can survive this. You can make it through the day without stuffing your face because your sad. You tell yourself to suck it up! Get over it! And get back on track! You will not let this defeat you! You will no let this defeat you! You WILL NOT let this defeat you!

And then you take a deep breath. Walk away from the mirror. And you feel powerful again.

At least through breakfast.

Lunch is up for grabs.

And dinner??? God help you make it through dinner.

1 comment:

Butrfly4404 said...

Aw, I'm sorry, Kell. I always have much more *IT* in the morning. By the time I get home from work I just want to shove food in my face and pass out.

SOrry your bum hurts. Take a rest! ;)